martes, noviembre 14, 2006

1st day in INDIA

Ladies and genetmen... senores y senoras... madames et monsieurs... tothom...
I AM IN DELHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it... it is amazing... crazy... chaotic and beautiful!

Monday 11:30 pm Arriving in Delhi... the flight was nice I got to sleep for almost half of it... watched couple of movies (Xmen3, whic power would you like to have?). Arrived to Indira Gandhi International Airport at almost midnight, changed some euros into rupies and ventured myself to Delhi... after looking for my name written down among 100 others (no exagerations in this blog) ... fortunately it was there and the taxi driver was waiting for me.
Driving through Delhi was almost like arriving to Lima... only difference... they drive on the other side of the road.

Tusday. Wake up, took a shower, and went to have brakfast. Excellent wellcome with an amazing Indian Brakfast (Indian Chai, sweet lassie and something like delicious tortillas filled with herbs with a yogurt sauce)... I know everything the "lonely planet" tells you to avoid... well I couldn't resist and I think (hopefully) my peruvian stomach is prepared. Then looked for a cheaper hotel and here I am.

La zona es mas o menos como decir... la victoria pero con vacas en la calle y todo tipo de vehiculos (TODO tipo). Bueno, a visitar delhi ya les seguire contando.
Tema telefono aun no resuelto, por ahora mails y dondeestaandre.

Thanks to everyone that made a comment! gracias a todos los comentarios... alguans respuestas... cone la foto si es de Sardegna... Ola you wanted to go to Nepal, come!... primos hopefully i will see you soon somewhere... Lee pass my blog addres to the OP mailing list... JC, JSe, Maro man espero verte pronto man... familia, tranquilos estoy vivo, intactao y en plena forma.

Pasenle la direccion del blog a quien crean que le interese ya que muchas direcciones me han rebotado... y pongan sus coments cullons!

AB

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

que bueno ya estás en dehli!!
És molt fort andresito jajajaja

claro que sabía que la foto era de sardegna porque la tiré yo.

Venga campeon que empieces con buen pie en la india.

estamos en contacto un abrazo

2:39 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home