viernes, noviembre 24, 2006

Jaipur

(the last huge comment i posted didn't reach the blog cause' of a power shortage... hope it doesn't happen again.)

Even if you didn't think your trip to India was gonna be spiritual, I think it always is.
Only talking to the people, understanding, and learning their way of life is amazing.

My friend Raz has a little clothing store in Pushkar. He designs the clothes and sells them all over India. When I met him I entered the store and asked... Hi, How's bussines today?... he replyed... no matter how bussinbes is, if you come and we talk then is a good day. After an hour long conversation he explained me about Indian traditions... religion... society... how nowadays if you have more than two children you can not work or be elected for any gornment job... how he (and his parents) met his fiancee... etc...

Well, finally left Pushkar... (not because I didn't want to stay but cause' I wanted to keep going). 4 hour bus to JAIPUR and now I am back in a big city. We are gonna buy tickets to the movies so I will tell you in the next post how it went. It is supposed to be the best movie theater in India! (no entendere nada pero bueno... es la experiencia)
Hanging out with Luz(Argentina), Pablo and Isabel (Spain), we came together from Pushkar...

Como predijo Agus, I got my wellcome diarrea a couple of days ago. Now I feel better... spicy spicy!! (No spicy?... Ok ok ... y te traen el thali que te quema el esofago)
Aparte, he batido el record de mi vida no comiendo carne, un semana! vegetarianismo total total.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Dedé:
Magnificos tus comentarios, cuidado con la comidita....si puedes manda fotos......sigue cuete tu gira.......chapeau
Bisous

6:27 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home