domingo, noviembre 26, 2006

Jaipur -> Agra

Today was the last day in Jaipur... more than enough with two days here. In a couple of hours we catch the bus to Agra (5 hours... this time I got a sleeper, so I hope I will be able to rest)

We had a really active day...

In the morning we catched a regular bus to Amber (10 km away from Jaipur) ... al fiel estilo CHAMA CHAMA TOOOOODO SALAVERRI PEZE BELEN, este era AMBER AMBER AMBER AMBEEEEER... y de regreso JAIPUR JAIPUR JAIPUR JAIPUUUUUUUUUUR. There is an amazing fort we spent there most of the day visiting the palace (I will post the pics next time). We had an amazing lunch (Special Thali!) and headed back to Jaipur.

In the afternoon we went to the monkey temple... also in the outskirts of the city... is a tmple full of... MONKEYS of course! I would say there is hundreds of them. Is so funny to see how human they are.
We expect to be in Agra only a day or 2 (big city, polution, etc...) and then hit the roar again...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Siempre siguiendo tu ruta, que me dá la impresión que la NASA te ha enviado a otro planeta.............pero parecido al planeta Peru.......cuidate......bisous

3:30 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

André,
siguiendo tus aventuras...me parecen lo maximo, enjoy my dear!!!!
No te encanta la comida????
Besos, Pilar

5:46 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home