martes, enero 02, 2007

Ao Khoei

View of the gathering from the ocean


Amazing beaches surrounded by the jungle

Un par de fotitos para que vean lo hermoso del lugar...

The beach time is over. It was amazing!!! The place, the whole idea of a gathering of 500 people doing everything together in the nature, being with Olivier, New years!!!!!

For New Years there was an amazing show... lots of people participated dancing, singing and playing music... but the most amazing part was the fire show... like 20 people doing tricks with fire, it was a lot better than a circus, almost full moon, in the middle of the jungle ... really unbelievable (e indescriptible).

Now I am in Bangkok... went walking to the city all day (I am reaaally tired now...) . I love Bangkok, really an amazing city.. I love that you can walk, you can take buses so easily (actually I haven't taken any taxi or tuk tuk yet...) You can eaaaat !! all day I have been eating... every two meters and you have a different amazing food...

Tomorrow at 6pm I go to Chian Mai (north of Thailand). So far it looks like I will stay there for a week or so and then go to Laos...

___________

+JAmyeB! I didn't know you had been in India! +Marianne y Meli , gracias por ordenar mi ropita, hoy por primera vez he mandado a lavar ropa aca (hasta ahora lavaba a mano, no creas que estuve mes y medio usando la misma ropa). Los zapatos son de Jamye...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

André!!

Feliz 2007.ya veo que has empezado el año de una manera bien distinta a lo normal, en tailandia vaya tela.

venga campeón que disfrutes muchísimo

muchos besos des de catalunya

10:32 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Aca toy, pensando en el viaje, ya te comentaré en el email, que siga bien como hasta ahora tu experiencia-viaje, que a mi me parece .........sensacional......de fruta madre......cuidate........Bisous

1:24 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home