domingo, diciembre 10, 2006

Bodhgaya

Bodhgaya is peaceful...

Today I went to the Mahbodhi Temple, where Buda was iluminated under de bodhi tree. I didn't get a leave but I will work on that... anyways there were hundreds of monks praying (it was early in the morning). Really nice athmosphere... and peaceful...
I say my friend Misha again... really nice guy 78 years old, he travels 6 months and the other 6 he writes a book. He has so many stories!

Tomorrow I might go to some caves with my friend Tinku... he is my chai buddy and offer me to go with his motorcycle to the caves.

I will stay here for a week and then go to Thailand to meet Olivier.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Fenomenal este blog que nos permite estar de viaje contigo......que lo sigas pasando bien........gran encuentro; pienso; con Olivier......Bisous

8:50 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

ena hola soy marianne! que rico que la estas pasando!!! disfruta!!!

ya llego el maletin, esta como con un mini tajo, pero creo que es por el peso mas que nada.

cual es la clave del candado?
el maletin ya fue, asi que por ahi le meto otro tajo pe para sacar las cosas, y melissa dice gracias por el muniequito que habia en uno de los bolsillos...seguro ni sabias...
besitos y siguela pasando muy bien
marianne

1:49 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home