lunes, enero 08, 2007

Pai


Cooking!

Yes! I made these... coconut soup, Phat Thai (fried noodles) & Beef Salad... the Curry is not in the pic but I also made curry paste!

So as you can see... I took cooking lessons.. in honour of Marda & Jamyis... It was really good. I really don't know if I will be able to do it again but I will try. [only if you write comments asking for it...]. Yesterday night in Chian Mai I went out and in the hotel a friend was staying the owners were singing karaoke... so of course we joined in! muy cague de risa... desde beatles hasta Linking PArk, thai style.

I left Chian Mai and now I am in Pai, beautifull samll town in a beautiful valley... as the guide says... "there is nothing to see in Pai"... but that is precicely what is nice about it. You can just realx and do nothing in front of the gorgeous river with the nicest breeze...... In fact I did do something (I couldn't stay all day watching the river...) . The nature here is incredible, lots of springs and waterfalls and elephant camps. Today we went for a hike by ourselfs to a waterfall 6 Km. away... and tomorrow we are planning on renting motorcycles to go see some more of this alucinantei area.

I am staying in one of the huts on the right... more to the right there is a river...

+Pa... problema solucinado! parece que estan cambiando el sistema del blog...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi:
Ya funciona......ra.ra..ra
Entregue mail a Helga, que está sumamente emocionada, hasta las lagrimas.......
En la noche te envio un mail, asi lo recibes en la mañana..........linda la foto de cocina...espero comer Thai en casa.
Bisous.........Bisous

9:19 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Broder, hoy me hice un curry con mantequilla de anacardos (cashews)ta q buenaso, ya incursionaremos por esos menesteres en abril. Un Abrazo,
Mardans - Velero Verde

7:25 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home