viernes, diciembre 01, 2006

Orcha -> Kajuraho

No internet in Orcha... something was wron with a cable I don't know where... but anyway, now I am in Kajuraho where there is Internet (and millions of tourists...).

Orcha was really relaxing ... after Jaipur and Agra (big, caotic and polluted cities), Orcha was like a present from heaven. Small, peaceful and quiet. There are lots of temples and a beautiful river where me, Luz, Agustin and Tatiana had a day of enjoying nature. Now I am still traveling with Luz and Bertrand et Fraderique, a French couple who joined us in the bus to Kajuraho.
For the statistics... the worst bus I have ever taken... 4 hours that looked like a whole day... but a good experience always.

Tomorrow we will visit the temples here and then the day after tomorrow head to Varanassi...

I met Adji an hour ago... a really nice guy who invited me to his farm house tomorrow... he grows potatoes and tomatoes... we'll see ... now I'm tired... I am going to sleep in the cheapest hotel that I have found in my trip (50 rp!! 1 Euro... clean, big room, hot shower... unbelievable!)

+Marianne, exclente lo de la maleta, debe haber otra en camino jajaja!!
+Julia... je practique mon francais mantenant avec mes amis parisiens...
+Lee, learn spanish! is the language of the future... ;)
+Pilar y familia, gracias por sus comentarios!