lunes, enero 22, 2007

Nong Khiaw

Hola Hola! Aca estoy de vuelta!

No internet in Nong Khiaw(here the famous quote "where there is a tourist there is an internet cafe" doesn't apply) ... NK is a very small village in the banks of the Nam Ou river. We arrived there after a long bus day and the sunset was waiting for us! amazing!
I got a really nice bungalow and the rest of the 2 days there I was in bed with mucha caca #3... I think it was some chineese biscuits I ate the day before that looked like they were expired... anyways now I am full power again and in Luang Parabang.

"In Vietnam they plant rice, in Cambodya they watch it grow and in Laos the hear it grow" (my addition is... in Thailand they bring the tourist to see ir grow!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

André a ver si hacemos más fotografías, que mi amiga traductora del trabajo se está quejando ya... venga, que continue tu aventura!!
Muchos besos de catalunya de mi amiga y míos (eres un amazing)

5:03 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Bingo......apareciste para nuestra tranquilidad, y en rumbo a.....ta.ta.ta.ta........bravo por tu ruta que me parece super........Cuidate.....cuidanos...escribe.......Bisous

12:10 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Oye, tendrías que juntar todos tus comentarios y ya tienes un estupendo libro. Las fotos son increíbles. Has pensado dedicarte a esto? viajar y escribir? Pucha, necesitas una secretaria? me apuntoooo!!!!.
Sigue pasándola así, te felicito.
Un besito
Marita

6:21 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home