sábado, enero 27, 2007

Capital City - Vientiane

This "big town" is too relaxed to be a capital city!
Really nice, small, mellow... I am in the mighty Mekong again... ohhh Vientiane city...

I left Vang Vieng early this morning cause' I couldn't stand it any more. Today I walked through the city, ate a really nice baguette with pathe (es como un pate de higado , supongo que de chancho, con hiervas y etc... buenaaso) and for the sunset we went to a big sandy river island in the Mekong where we played freesbee and football with the locals. Tonight is Saturday ... so it's party night, my stomach is better so I am ready for lots of beer lao and barbecued fish!
I will stay here one more day and tomorrow I will catch a night bus to Pakse in the south of Laos.

pD. There are ATMs here!!! yuhuuuuuuuu!!! tomorrow I will be able to get some money... (I need a suitcase for all the bills). The maximum amount you can get is 700 000 Kip... and their biggest bill is 50 000 Kip!!! (5 US$).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Bien....el paté es de lagartija (Ja,Ja,Ja) no sé......ojo con la cerveza de arroz y la parrilla de pescado antiduliviano....bromas aparte, me suena bien vientiane con su baguette.......adelante.....todo bien por acá.......Bisous

12:49 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home