martes, febrero 27, 2007

Kathmanu, Nepal

I am in Nepal !!!!!

The flight was great... I was a little scared about the stories I'd heard about Royal Nepal Airways, but it went perfectly. I arrived yesterday to Kathmandu, paired up with Julian (a canadian friend) and went directly to a guest house on the outskirts of thamel (the tourist guetto).

I have the feeling I will love Nepal... from the airplane it looked a lot like Peru (Cusco)... the streets are clean, the people so far is being very friendly... a little bit like India but without the hassle of being harassed every second to buy something.

Well, now I gotta go walk around, visit the city and find some partners to go to Everest...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hola:
Bueno, otra vez feliz siguiendo tus pasos y tu llegada a Nepal, que me imagino será una experiencia !!!!!!!!..mucha cautela con la trepada al cerrito ese........y por lo demás......escribe, cuentanos, ya que de Karhmandu, sabemos casi nada........Bisous

9:14 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home