miércoles, marzo 14, 2007

Everest


I SAW EVEREST

(and from very very close)

Everest (8894 msnm) from Kalapatar (5550 msnm)


Andre

I am back in KATHMANDU... after being on the scariest airplane of my life, trekking for 15 days, climbing to 5550 msnm, sleeping at -10 degrees C, having the worst headache of my life, and seeing the most unbelievable lanscapes, people and mountains of MY LIFE... en resumen... I am back in KAthmandu after having the BEST experience of MY LIFE.


Describing these 15 days is difficult... I can say that it was (physically) the most difficult thing I've ever done. I am like the trees... after 4500 msnm there is no more trees, after 4500msnm my head wants to explote! soroooooche!


Day 1: Fly to Lukla... by far the scariest flight of my life. El avioncillo se mecia con el ventarron... landed in the 007 style airport of Lukla in THE MIDDLE of the mountains. 3 hour walk to Phakding
Day 2: Go up up up up up up to Namche (3400)
day 3: aclimatacion en Namche
DaY 4: up up up to Tyangboche (3900) beautiful monastery
day 5: Dingboche (4200)
DAy 6: Loubche (4900) - empezo el dolor de cabeza... constante... sin paracetamol q lo alivie
day 7: desde Loubche, I woke up at 5am... I would spit and it would inmediatly freeze... me congele los cojones!!!!! 3 hr walk to Gorakshep (5200) ... breakfast. 3 hr up to kala patar (black rock in nepali 5550 msnm!!!!!!!!!) lo mas dificil de mi vida. Increiblemente mis piernas estaban de puta madre... diria que mis pulmones al 80%... pero el dolor de cabeza no me dejaba... mareo... jodido. Increiblemente, el unico momento en todo el dia que no tuve dolor de cutra fue en la cima de kalapatar... magico, alucinante, indescriptible...

mi cara de boludo al ver la cima del mundo

then down kalapar 2 hr. and back to Loubche 2hr. the longest, most amazingly hard day of my life (07/03/07).

day 8, 9 , 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 - back to Lukla, a little bit faster (going down is a lOT easier)... visiting little sherpa villages. and today I flew back to kathmandu...

Ommmmmmmm mani peeeeemeee hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

_________________________________________________________________

Salito... la historia con el sherpa no fue de amor pero gran pata el Tzering... mejor dupla que Hillary y Tenzig. (1ros en subir al Everest)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Lo único que se me ocurre es ARRIBA ALIANZA........YOU DIT IT.........INMENSO ABRAZO.......FELICITACIONES....Y ESTAMOS SUPER ORGULLOSOS.......Bisous

11:14 p. m.  
Blogger okourapatwa said...

Bravo Cousin!

You are the first, the highest, the luckyest!

I'm very proud of you!

Keep weel all the souvenir for make me dreaming when we will met together...

Ensuite?

Big hug

8:21 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

¿dónde estás?

¿te acuerdas que nací y llevo tu sangre?

TAMARA

12:44 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home