lunes, marzo 26, 2007

Meditacion

I spent 3 days learning about Tibetan Buddism in the Pokara Budhist Meditation Centre... mind blowing, lot to think about... lot to meditate about...
(Of course nothing I can put on a picture)

Tomorrow I go to the Annapurnas! trekking again! I will do only 4 or 5 days (the whole circuit takes 21 days). I want to go to Pun Hill (3500 msnm) which is supposed to be one of the better spots to see the Anapurna mountain range. I will go without a guide this time since this trek is very popular and there is many many (too many I guess) trekkers on the way... So I promise more pictures when I come back.

See you in 5 days!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Bueno, nos leemos dentro de cinco días........cuidate.........pasalo bien........bisous

8:38 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

on tas?
Bisous

8:04 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home