domingo, abril 08, 2007

Last day in Asia

Whatever I say here (in fact whatever I have ever written...) is not mytrip.
My trip was every single moment of joy I had... Every transformation... obviously nothing that can be expressed in words.
Even the pictures are not enough.

I am now in Delhi. Enjoying my last hours in Asia. Enjoying my last Indian meals. Somehow Delhi is not that shocking any more, somehow I am not approached by thousands of Indians trying to sell me something,somehow, now, i blend in (the dirty clothes maybe:). [o sera porqueahora tengo los pies sobre la tierra].

I fly to Barcelona in a cuple of hours and I am another person. Thanks to India, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia & Nepal. Thanks to its people. Thanks to every single person I met in my trip and specially to the ones with whom I shared some happy, wonderful moments.

I am on my way back home.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Creo que no puedes haber escrito nada más significativo ni mas emotivo y lindo en todo tu viaje......touché.......un fuerte abrazo........bisous

5:29 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

mi querido william, ya vuelve hermano! te extrañamos!. Gregory House.

7:44 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Bon retour cousin!

Une nouvelle fin...un nouveau debut...une nouvelle fin...un nouveau debut...

L'Oko

6:46 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Andre - Good luck with your transition back to Barcelona. What a life changing trip for you....now what??? Bisous - Jamie B.

10:18 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home