viernes, abril 06, 2007

Last Day in Nepal

I will really miss Nepal... walking in Kathmandu these days was really melancholic... also maybe because this whole trip is comming to an end. (and I say this with tears in my eyes). Nepal and its people... its mountains...
I did the last shopping and the last touristic visits in Kathmandu...

Pasupatinath, the most important Hindu temple in Nepal (dedicated to Pashupati, an incarnation of Shiva)


Boudha stupa, the largest Budhist stupa in the world.

Now I am back in India (Delhi) ... I haven't been out of the hotel, mainly cause' is too stressful ... but now I am used to it. I plan on doing the last minute shopping and eating my last amazing Indian dinners. Tomorrow back to the West! Barcelona... woowww... I can't believe I was right here 5 months ago...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hola:
Creo que será un gran impacto, el cambio de llamemos "mundo"......pero......esperamos verte pronto y nos contarás.
Bisous

6:47 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Martes 14 de Noviembre del 2011,

Andre:
Tamar está aprendiendo a dejar el pañal, es hermosa, y muy inteligente. En marzo entrará a Los Reyes Rojos como todos en su familia. Además, cumplirá 3 años el 11 de marzo, que pena que no conozca a su padre. Me pregunta ¿qué pensará ella cuando se entere que ni siquiera le diste un poco de amor? Y le negaste tu apellido, y su reconocimiento.

La vida da vueltas André, Tamara se llama tu hija. No sabe que existes, eso siempre me genera melancolía, sin embargo, cuenta con muchas personas que la amaron desde siempre. Y no la rechazaron POR NO SER JUDÍA

12:41 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home